[Act Now! Seats are limited!]
Helper ICT Enhancement Scheme Smartphone Application Courses (Spring Term):
Our popular iHelper ICT Enhancement Scheme Smartphone Application Course will start a new term in the coming February.
The Spring terms will take eight weeks from February to April. To respond to the current pandemic situation, AWDHK will arrange our courses on Zoom. However, if the social distancing measure is released after the Lunar New Year, we will resume face-to-face teaching.
Members who passed the test will receive the certificate and be invited to the advanced course. For the rest, we will arrange you to the waiting list.
With the recommendation of tutors and AWDHK staff, members in the advanced course will be AWDHK ambassadors to teach others how to use their smart phones and their functions.
Date: 25/2 – 15/4 (Every Thursday), 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Hi! My dear netizens! (Intermediate)
Date: 22/2 – 12/4 (Every Monday), 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Application Gure (Advanced)
Date: 27/2 – 17/4 (Every Saturday), 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Only for the members of AWDHK to apply
- If overwhelmed, basic members have the priority to ballot;
- Staff will only inform members of successful enrollment by phone;
- Over 80% attendance can get the full refund
For application and enquiry, please contact via 2336 2093 or click the Whatsapp link below. We will reply to your query as soon as possible.
* iHelper ICT Enhancement Scheme Smartphone Application Course is supported by Jockey Club Community Sustainability Fund